Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grilled Cheese Sandwich discussion on Boston.com's relationships discussion

This is priceless

"I would describe everything about her as perfect except for one thing. She absolutely refuses to [make me a grilled cheese sandwich.] Now I want to ask her to marry me, but the thought of going the rest of my life without receiving [grilled cheese sandwiches] is definitely a worry. I fear I may resent her eventually, or possibly feel the need to seek [grilled cheese sandwiches] out somewhere else when enough time has passed. It has already been 2.5+ years since I last experienced a [grilled cheese sandwich]. It is starting consume my thoughts."
http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relationships/blog/2009/06/allergic_to_grilled_cheese.html

I'm looking forward to a logically corresponding discussion taking place on the cookery section of Boston.com.

mmm grilled cheese sandwiches...... and it's nearly lunchtime too.

No comments: